Well it is happening and I think we called it. I hope the hobby will continue to expand. If you have not heard here is a video that explains it better than I can.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EnPpfs120DA
Cheers,
Victory
Oldhammer: White Dwarf 131 Townhouse!
-
In White Dwarf 131 Dave Andrews and Phil Lewis set up a perfect little
modeling project: A townhouse for your Warhammer battles. I decided to
build one...

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOh, now I understand. That explains it! Thanks for posting that.
ReplyDeleteI saw the video yesterday and I thought it was a good one. Really explains things without any GW hate. I think I would be hating a little bit if it was me. Mini Market doesn't know if they are going to be selling GW products after Jun. 15th. They are waiting to talk to GW and see what is what. Good post on the video bud.
ReplyDelete