Adsense

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My new blog.



My new and first blog. I hope that this will be an inspirational site and an outlet for mine and others art. It is so difficult to get your art out in public in traditional ways. I have worked at it for a number of years just getting discourage by the difficulty and lack of income that traditional art can generate. Being a starving artist is way over rated. This is why being an art teacher is a great job. I am able to share my enthusiasm, be an artist and have an income. Much of my art deals with emotions which can be draining this is why I have found miniatures and war gaming to be a great art outlet. It is a great hobby and can be very rewarding. I will be posting many pics of my art and miniatures as well as others work that catches my eye. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment