Adsense

Wednesday, February 24, 2010



This week has been a busy one, with my daughter turning one and school have the black history festival. I have however been finishing a couple of stompas. These are the first that I have made and are very easy to make, being that orks are not so concerned with straight lines but more of how scary it looks. Here are a few pics of them. I have two that I use as claw stompas and I built a gun platform that can slide on top for a mek stompa.


I used alot of different materials I the creation of these monsters. These include cardboard, empty glue sticks, markers and plastic top to different things. If you have ever made some scenery you can make these. They are also a serious threat in the game. Let me know what you think.
I am now working on some fliers and trying to finish my Iron Crusaders space marine army. I have also finished a painting of Venice that my wife has been wanting for awhile that I will be posting soon.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment