Oldhammer: White Dwarf 131 Townhouse!
-
In White Dwarf 131 Dave Andrews and Phil Lewis set up a perfect little
modeling project: A townhouse for your Warhammer battles. I decided to
build one...
On The Table: Star Phantoms
-
What do you do when you don't feel like you've finished a project in a cool
15 years or so? Stomp your way into a full blown army full of throwback and
r...
-HOW TO MAKE- Swamp Bases
-
Hi all and welcome back again! :)
I apologize for being away from blog for this long time but i got a "work
upgrade", i changed home (and many other pos...
I am writing a BOOK!
-
That's right, fellow blog fans! I've decided to write a book about painting
wargaming collections. It will be going to Kickstarter this *Friday, March
1...
Tutorial: AK Interactive Worn Effects (Chipping)
-
I have had a few questions about this fantastic little product, so thought
I would write a tutorial about how to use it. AK Interactive Worn Effects
are an...
Awesome pics. Love the info. Marker lights are going to make flyers very unhappy. Especially the necrons:)
ReplyDelete